Top Tips for Boosting your Websites SEO
SEO – Search Engine Optimisation – is one of the services we offer at Bubble. We know how difficult and complex it can be to increase your traffic.
If you’re trying to increase your online presence and need some expert in-put, then contact us today. We work with clients in various industries and have successfully increased impressions and clicks for all those who invest in our SEO services.
Top Tips for Boosting your Websites SEO
Here are some of our top tips for boosting your websites SEO. These activities can be time consuming and difficult to get right first time. But if you work with an SEO professional then your rankings could increase in as little as three months.
- Start with Keyword Research – if you want your website to rank, it’s important to know what your target market are searching for. For this we use a process called Keyword Research. There are many different tools you can use for this – most of them are subscription based or require a paid account to get complete access. These tools will be able to give information on how often a phrase is searched and provide alternative suggestions you may want to use in your website content.
- Create and Publish High Quality Content – for your website to rank highly you need to make sure that all the content you publish is high quality and rich in information that your users will want to read. Thin, copied or untrustworthy information will never rank well.
- On-page Optimisation and Tagging – although it may seem like an old fashioned technique, ensuring all meta tags are filled and refer back to the target phrase will help with the indexing of your website. So make sure it all links up!
- Use Responsive Design – Pages are ranked based on how well the site responds to different screen sizes. Responsive designs have been part of SEO for some time now but with more people accessing the internet from their phones, it is still a very important factor.
- Pay Attention to UX – User Experience (UX) is an important part of SEO, ensuring the user can find what they want and quickly should be one of your priorities when designing a website. Search engines can see user activity on a website and if users can’t find what they are looking for or the site has lots of dead end pages this could affect your rankings.
- Utilise Social Media – send your followers back to your website from your social channels within your posts. Your followers are already invested in your brand so asking them to visit your website will increase your traffic which has a positive effect on SEO.
- Build Great Backlinks – link building is an activity which has been around for years and still holds weight when it comes to SEO. If authoritative sites are linking to you then you gain some authority through that. This gives your site a boost in SEO.
- Stay up to date on SEO Trends – ensure you are subscribed to trusted SEO gurus and websites so you can stay up to date on what is changing in the industry. Google releases updates throughout the year so this is the best way to ensure you are aware of them and that you alter your site to ensure you’re following best practices.
How Can Bubble Help With My SEO Strategy?
At Bubble, we have worked in SEO for many years. We have seen how changes in the industry have affected websites and know how important it is to stay up-to-date.
We work closely with our clients to ensure all content not only works for SEO but also for the brand itself.
We have extensive knowledge and experience when it comes to SEO. To get found online contact Bubble today.
Looking for help and advice when it comes to websites and SEO?
Contact the team at Bubble today!
From design trends, to top tips, to web wizardry… we’re on it. Click here to browse our other blogs…
Marketing strategy plus plan equals targeted enquiries
Canny businesses with tight budgets succeed through planned, effective, focused activity.
5 Digital Marketing Trends You Can’t Ignore in 2023
As the world moves even more digital, what can we expect from digital marketing in 2023?
What is Branding
What is Branding?