Google Ads and PPC
Google Ads, or AdWords as you might know it, is an online ad tool that many businesses around the world use to increase their online traffic.
Especially within the current environment of the Coronavirus pandemic, pay-per-click advertising is a hot topic, with many businesses trying to use paid advertisement to get business flowing at a steadier rate. Chances are you have heard or seen pay-per click advertising, as these are the ads that commonly appear at the top and bottom of search results pages when you type a query into Google. Although in some cases these might get on your nerves, if set up right, the benefits of running a google ads campaign for your business can be endless.
Why run google ads?
You might be thinking “Why run google ads when organic search results are so much more reliable?” If so, you’re in the majority. Nearly 80% of users ignore paid ads. Many people see this stat and run as far away from PPC as possible. What people don’t see is the amazing return on investment received from the remaining 20%. Although the stat above might seem daunting, the 80% that see your ad and “ignore it” cost you nothing, and if the ad is high quality, many of them will acknowledge your ad, increasing brand awareness and exposure. As well as that, ad campaigns have so many different ways to optimise and improve your ad’s performance, that if set up right, your ad can appear right under the nose of your target audience.
So whether you’re waiting for your organic SEO to ‘kick in’, are simply testing a new market, or are keen to reach an audience beyond the current channels you’re using, pay-per-click can offer you a swift return on investment when managed in the right way.
At Bubble, for the right client with the right marketing need, we will often recommend that they enhance their marketing plans by including a pay-per-click strand. You’ll be surprised at just how quickly you could start to see results.
Want to increase your online traffic?
Call 01327 223808. Your success matters to us.
From design trends, to top tips, to web wizardry… we’re on it. Click here to browse our other blogs…
How to optimise your Google My Business profile
Have you ever noticed the box on the right hand side of Google when you type a company name into the search engine?
Getting your website noticed online… and working for you
Let’s assume you’ve got a great website, a fabulous new one. Its quest is to sing out your brand messages...
Marketing strategy plus plan equals targeted enquiries
Canny businesses with tight budgets succeed through planned, effective, focused activity.