The Importance of Branding
What is the importance of Branding?
Branding is an important aspect of business and marketing. It is one of the services we offer to our clients at Bubble.
Building a brand for a business is exciting. It’s a chance to get creative and build a personality for an organisation based on it’s principles and activities.
Why is Branding Important?
Branding is important for a number of reasons:
Build Trust: A well-established brand can build trust and confidence in customers. This is the top reason to invest in branding and ensure consistency throughout all marketing aspects.
Recognition and Connection: Good branding leads to brand recognition. A recognisable brand makes it easier for customers to remember products or services. This can lead to repeat business and referrals.
Differentiation: The right branding can set a product or service apart from competitors. This makes it easier for customers to identify and choose it.
Positioning: Branding is also important when it comes to positioning. Depending on where you want your brand positioned in the market, a strong brand can justify higher prices than generic or unbranded products. This is because customers are often willing to pay more for the added value and perceived quality of a well-established brand.
The Importance of Branding - Aspects and Elements
So, what actually makes a brand? Branding involves many different aspects and elements which require various skills and expertise. Some of the key aspects of branding are:
- Brand name – A good brand name should be memorable, easy to pronounce, and aligned with the brand’s values and positioning. This can be an overall brand or a sub-brand depending on how targeted you want to be with the positioning of your brand. For example P&G or Unilever have many sub-brands which appeal to different consumers.
- Logo – Your logo should become visual representation of your brand. It is one of the most important aspects of branding because it is often the most recognisable element of a brand’s identity.
- Trade Mark – depending what industry you are in you may want a Trade Mark for your brand. This is a trust signal which could be very important for certain areas.
- Tagline – A tagline is a short, memorable phrase that captures the personality of a brand and its purpose within the market. Taglines should be memorable and communicate more about what the brand does.
- Story – Where the brand came from and why it is now in existence. This may or may not be something you want to share on your about us page of your website or talk about on social media.
- Domain – It is always preferable to have your brand name as your domain name for your website. When you’re choosing your brand name, take a look at a domain provider such as 123 reg to see if that domain is available as a .com or .co.uk.
Branding from Bubble
At Bubble, we have worked on branding for clients in a variety of industries so we know the importance of branding. We can work and adapt various branding elements to ensure they fit with the target market on various platforms.
We know that branding isn’t simply and logo and a colour scheme. Branding must represent the organisation and it’s core values. It is a personality for a business so it should be given time, care, and dedication to get right.
If branding or re-branding is something you are thinking about for your business, why not contact the team at Bubble today and see how we can help you!
Looking for help and advice when it comes to websites and SEO?
Contact the team at Bubble today!
From design trends, to top tips, to web wizardry… we’re on it. Click here to browse our other blogs…
We are Bubble Creative Solutions; a Creative Agency Specialising in Graphic Design for digital and print
We have grown and adapted as technology has taken over the market, therefore we know what still works in this decade and how to make your graphic design successful.
What is Digital Marketing?
Even if Social Media is extremely successful for you business, it is still important for your business to have a website for many reasons.
Why Use Both Online and Offline Marketing?
Top Tips for Boosting your Websites SEO