You want to be able to update your website, but you’re not a web developer or a HTML coder. You want to be able to add new articles with text and images, but haven’t got a clue how. Having a content management system (CMS) that’s as flexible and easy to use as WordPress, makes all the difference.
BUT, it’s important to mention WordPress websites created at Bubble are bespoke to each customer. Every brief is unique, and so every website deserves to be unique too. WordPress is simply the CMS that’s incorporated to make it editable. Even this website uses WordPress!
So how does WordPress make life easy?
There are many ways that WordPress makes the management of your website easy, but in our experience the key benefits of having WordPress are:
- WordPress is simple to use – It’s intuitive to use and you don’t need to be technically gifted to add a news article with copy and images.
- It’s web-based – And this means that you can add new content to your website as long as you have the login details and access to the internet. You don’t need specialist software.
- You can have multiple users – Each permitted user can have their own login details so access can be tracked, whilst the responsibility for updating the site can be shared.
- A blogging facility is built in – WordPress started out as a blogging platform, it’s what it was made for. So an RSS/email subscription facility is easily available, as well as commenting/moderating facilities too.
- It can be extended to offer eCommerce – WordPress plugins and compatible applications enable you to sell products and services online in the future… without having to start again.
Having a website that is based on the WordPress platform, therefore, is a huge step towards being able to manage the impression you give online more effectively. Not only can you create new articles, but you can then share them on social media too.
Looking for a website that is easy to update?
Call us on 01327 223808 to get your project started.
Don't leave it there! Explore our related services to get your brand noticed...
Do you need a website that works well with the search engines? Find out what you need to do...
Are you looking to sell products, event tickets, services, or pretty much anything else on the internet? Find out more here...
User Experience (UX)
UX design ensures a memorable, engaging experience; meet your user’s expectations and you’ll build trust in your brand and boost customer loyalty.